Thursday, May 13, 2010

Awesome Sauce Award

I have been thinking about all the awards that we pass around and share with our fellow bloggers. I love them! They’re great and give me a little boost for the day. I thought of how inspiring many of my fellow bloggers are to me. I’ve learned so much from so many of you. We’ve shared laughs, frustrations, and deep ponderings. So, I created my own new, bright shiny award for you guys. I hope you like it.

For Cate Wood of Words from the Woods you always make me smile, generally even laugh out loud and oftentimes manage to inspire me.

For TK Richardson of My Writing Masquerade you touch my heart and are one of the most giving people I know, selfless and your writing is lovely. I can’t wait to read your book.

Jemi Fraser of Just Jemi you are so uplifting and so encouraging. I also think you’re a bit magic because I do not know how you manage to do all that you do in the 24 hours that we mere mortals are given.

Elana Johnson, well everyone knows Elana right. If you don’t, you should. I linked her name to her blog. I always learn something whenever I visit your blog, and you’re so encouraging. You inspired me to create the Awesome Sauce Award.

Lisa and Laura Roecker of Lisa and Laura Write. You girls have made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. I learn from you and laugh alongside you.


I could probably go on and on giving out these awards to so many wonderful people I’ve met through my adventures in the world of a writer. But then, who would you have to pass the award on to. So, I will stop now and allow everyone to pass this around.

8 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you! I'm honored to be with such company. You are the one made of win -- and awesomesauce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks so much, Lisa--this just made our (otherwise crappy) day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! I've been having a pretty lousy day, but this sure lifts my spirits. Thank you so much!! *smiling now*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I'm thrilled and honoured (with a u!) to be include with these amazing ladies! You're such a sweetie Lisa - thank you so very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i found you on the blog hop! I love your blog, i am a huge fan of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa,

    Thanks tons for the mention. You're awesomesauce times awesomesauce! I love you, your support and your inspiring words.

    I am so glad to have you as a staple in my writing community.

    hugs~ cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there - just hopping by on the blog hop! Stop by The Wormhole

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic award. Congrats to the winners.

    My question:HOW do you make an award? I'm very tech challenged, so whatever you say will probably go over my head, but I would love to be able to make cool badges and awards and stuff.

    Anyway, good job! (and I like purple too)

    Happy Weekend!
    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are regarding my posts! ~Thanks

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Just Finished

Just Finished