Monday, February 11, 2013

Beautiful Creatures MOVIE!

Brief Synopsis of the Movie:  When newcomer Lena Duchannes arrives in the small town of Gatlin, she quickly captures the attention of Ethan Wate, who only wants to escape what he views as a boring and dead-end town. He quickly gets more than he bargained for, as Lena possesses strange powers that have long kept her at a distance from others in her life. Lena and Ethan are drawn together, but their budding romance is threatened by the dangers posed by Lena's being a Caster and her family's Dark powers, for upon her sixteenth birthday Lena must undergo the Claiming, a process that will decide her fate forever: Light or Dark.

My Take:
My son and I got tickets to an advanced screening of Beautiful Creatures!  Very exciting.  :)  I loved the books and was hopeful for the film.  I don't feel that it disappointed in any way.  I love the cast!  Jeremy Irons and Viola Davis, what's not to love.  The acting was great, the effects were pretty awesome.  I really enjoyed the fact that there was quite a bit of humor thrown into the mix.  Not overly sappy or silly.  Definitely put this on your must see list!!  Casting five big kisses for this one.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for this! I wish Mortal Instruments would jump start production like Beautiful Creatures :)

    I'm looking forward to both adaption :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are regarding my posts! ~Thanks

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Just Finished

Just Finished