Thursday, December 3, 2020

 Wow, it's been crazy these past few years.  I basically gave up reviewing YA books and do not write anything in that genre any longer.  

2020 has been insane!  The Covid-19 pandemic ravaging life as we know it across the entire planet.  I chose this year, smack dab in the middle of the pandemic to change myself.  To finally wrap my head around the way I eat and how I use food as a soothing mechanism (and NOT do that anymore). 

I've started addressing my trauma and how to cope with and overcome the scars it's left behind.  I'm now down 42 lbs in the past four months.  I'm determined to keep going until I'm where I want to be.  

I've left this poor blog to languish.  I may attempt to revive it and breathe some new life into it.  However, it will be entirely different.  

I would love it if you choose to join my on my journey, but certainly understand if that's not what you prefer to do.  

Wishing you all love and light on your journey through life!  

Certainly reach out to me with any questions.

1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are regarding my posts! ~Thanks

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Just Finished

Just Finished