Thursday, December 8, 2011

Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready

Here's a quick blurb from Ms. Smith-Ready's website: Aura's life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend Logan died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows that he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can't deny her connection to the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she's not sure that she wants to.

Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.

As Aura's search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets...and her heart.

My Take

I waited for what felt like FOREVER to read this book.  I loved Shade!  Well, it was worth the wait.  Shift was even better than Shade.

So much happens in this book.  We find out about the Shift and Aura's parentage.  The relationship between she and Zach really develops.  Yes, Logan is back and there are happenings with him as well.

This comes high on my recommend list to read.  I don't want to give away too much, just trust me when I say it's not to missed.  I'm giving it 5 violet kisses!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I really enjoyed Shade as well. Such an intriguing story line. I can't wait to read more about the shift itself and how Aura & Zach are connected to it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are regarding my posts! ~Thanks

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Just Finished

Just Finished