Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dusk Til Dawn Read-A-Thon

I decided that I would join the Dusk Til Dawn Read-A-Thon.  I spend alot of time reading anyway, and this sounded like fun.  You can find out more about it and signing up by clicking on the banner to the right.

I'm planning on trying to get through:

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
April & Oliver by Tess Callahan

Like that will even be possible, considering I have to work too.  Sheesh, why couldn't I have been born independently wealthy.  I could spend my days reading and writing, and working if I choose to. ;o)  C'est la vie!  Check out the Read-A-Thon and join us.  It'll be a blast!

3 comments:

  1. The last time I did a dusk til dawn read-a-thon was when Harry Potter Book 7 came out. I was up until 3 am.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many with Mockingjay! Gosh I hope you all love it, I have yet to start the series! :)

    Thanks for joining in all the fun - and 11:30 was better than me! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are regarding my posts! ~Thanks

Currently Reading

Currently Reading

Just Finished

Just Finished